Financial support is a blessing, but Volunteers are the greatest impact on our ministry. If you are interested in volunteering with a YouMom, please visit out Volunteer Page.
They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life. ~1 Tim 6:18-19
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
Impacting Those Who Chose Life Through YouMOM:
- $25 will impact ONE mother to be.
- $50 will impact TWO girls in our teen program.
- $100 will impact FOUR growing families.
- $1500 will license a YouMom Program in an inner city community.
- $5200 will cover one year of daycare for 1 mom in a YouMom program.
For those who cannot support YouMom through financial giving, please consider the following opportunities:
- Prayer Support – Our mothers, growing families, volunteers, and staff are blessed by the ongoing prayer support of intercessors who petition the Lord on our behalf.
- Donation of Physical Goods – New and gently used supplies are distributed to our mothers in need. You can make personal donations of goods through your local YouMom Group, or plan a special Donation Drive or Community Baby Shower as part of your Church/Ministry event calendar. Reach out to your local YouMom Group or our Main Office if a group is not in your area.
- Volunteers & Service Support – YouMom Groups can be blessed by the gift of your time, as you volunteer to serve at a local group as a mentor, teacher, life skills workshop leader, or by simply providing the meal for one evening session. We are also thankful for those who volunteer at our larger fundraising events.
For more information on making donations of physical goods or volunteering, contact your local group, or the main office at:
Someone will return your call or email promptly.