Are you a new mother? We are here to help you! We offer Mommy and Me classes that will teach you how to care for a newborn while sharing tips and spending time with other moms on Monday nights. You will have the opportunity to share concerns or have your questions answered by other mothers and our mom coach.
Mommy and Me topics include:
- Breastfeeding: Are you currently breastfeeding or wanting to breastfeed? Learn about the proper techniques and benefits of breastfeeding your child.
- Sleep: As a newborn, your baby will need plenty of sleep to grow into a strong, healthy child. Learn about proper sleep habits for newborns and how to stick to a sleeping schedule.
- Teething: Teething is tough! Learn how to soothe a fussy baby and how to alleviate the pain of those new baby teeth coming in.
- Managing Stress: As a new mom, managing your stress is extremely important. We’ll discuss ways to cope with the stress of having a newborn.
- Developmental Milestones: Your baby is growing quickly! Learn how to identify when your baby is getting ready to sit up, crawl, talk, walk and more!
- Postpartum Care: Learn the signs of postpartum depression and how to care for yourself during your time as a new mom.
Are you interested in joining our Mommy and Me program? Find a group near you!