YouMom Teens is a three-year program that meets every Monday night during the school year. Each teen or young mom is paired with a personal mentor who will help her set and achieve short-term and long-term goals.
- Demonstrating the love of Christ with grace, truth, and accountability
- Providing each teen mother with a Christian mentor
- Empowering teen mothers to become independent functioning members of their community
- Teaching life skills workshops based on Biblical principles
- Assisting with the cost of childcare or transportation
The YouMom Teen Program has a 100% high school graduation rate, with results of less than 3% repeat crisis pregnancies. If you are a teen mother and need assistance, we are here to help. Find a group near you.